Rosegal REVIEW

19:38:00

We haven't had a review in a while, have we? Well, today, I bring you one. And this one is about the online shop Rosegal. By the way, I'm thinking about getting some skater dresses, they seem awesome for summer and perfect to wear to work.

So, first of all, let's review the shop itself. The website's design is really pretty and easy to navigate. All of the pieces on the website are super pretty and it's hard to choose what to buy. The whole experience would've been perfect if it wasn't for one thing. All of the items I ordered were marked as "express shipping" which, according to their website, is 3 days. I'm sure there must've been a problem at their warehouse or with the shipping because they took almost 2 months to arrive. And they came in two different packages, at two different times. It was a long wait but gladly, it was worth it.


This skirt was the first item I saw that I knew I had to have it. It looked amazing on the model and when it arrived the first thing I noticed was how good quality it was. I love the fabric, it seemed a bit warm for summer but as you've seen, I already wore it and I can asure you it's not warm at all.


I really needed some new sandals and these black ones were perfect because they were neutral but also added a bit of detail to an outfit. When I got them, they felt like they were such good quality. They're super comfortable because they have a bit of padding. They run a bit small though so if you want to buy these, get a size bigger.


Last but not least, I ordered a headband. I honestly thought those gems would've been gone by the time I put my hands on it but no, it came perfectly and it looks super pretty and much more expensive than it actually was.

I would definitely recommend Rosegal, their only problem is the shipping. If you have a bit of time in your hands, you'll see the items are definitely worth the wait but if you're in a rush or don't really have the patience, maybe this isn't the shop for you.

I hope you're having a great day,
Marta Ribeiro xx

All of the pictures are protected by Copyright. Any use without given credit is punished by law.

This post is sponsored by Rosegal. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

2 coments

  1. Love the polka dots!! I feel like I have to buy at least one polka dot clothing item every year. :P

    Julia || Closet de Jules || Recent Post - Diamond Head Hawaii Travel Guide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the same way! haha Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!