Mini Dress Fashion | Another Wishlist

12:39:00

I don't know if you remember a few weeks ago when I said I had a declutter in my wardrobe. Since then, I've been trying to build it up again and great suggestions are white dresses with lace and we can't forget the mini dress fashion trend that is ideal for Spring, they're so summery and perfect for these warmer temperatures.
Below you'll see another wishlist that will hopefully help me build my style and wardrobe.
You can see hair accessories because I think they're amazing pieces to wear in the Spring, they add a great detail to any outfit. And I also included some sandals because I'm in the need for some, especially neutral ones in black.


I hope you're having a great day, 
Marta Ribeiro xx 

This post is sponsored by RoseGal. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

6 coments

  1. Absolutely love the sandals !! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Dominica from London, www.dominicas.uk xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous picks, definitely going on my wish list! xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these! Thanks for sharing!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!