Zaful REVIEW

11:52:00

Recently I purchased some things from Zaful.com and today I thought I'd do a review of my experience with the store. And unfortunately I wasn't aware of these velvet dresses otherwise, I would've gotten one.

My experience with the delivery and the website itself was very nice. It's easy to look for the kind of products that you want and the prices are extremely affordable which is a plus. The shipping was extremely fast, considering it came from a different continent. I was very impressed and I will surely order more pieces in the future.

The products arrived well packaged and I was very impressed by that. The accessories came in a different envelope inside the big package which is great because it means they weren't flying around which could've caused them to break.
I ordered a dress and a top and they're both amazing. They fit perfectly and the quality of the top is much better than I was expecting. The dress looks even better in person than it does on the website. It's just so beautiful I can't even explain.


I also ordered a set of makeup brushes. These had a few good reviews on the website so I decided to go for it and I'm so glad I did! They're super soft and good quality and I've washed them to see if they shed or not and they don't. They're definitely worth it if you're on the hunt for affordable makeup brushes. This particular set comes with a bunch of different brushes and there's definitely something there for everything (I haven't even used a couple of the brushes because I don't even know what to do with them but don't worry, a NikkieTutorials marathon is happening soon).


The last few items I want to talk about are jewelry. I ordered two beautiful chokers that I feel in love with as soon as I saw them on the website. Being honest, they're not the best quality chokers but I'm sure they'll still last a long time, they look so nice and for the price, it's a great buy.
The rings were a bit of a disappointment but that's my fault. They look beautiful and they're amazing quality but I forgot to measure my fingers... the result was only one of the rings fitting my ring finger. All of the others fit on my pinky but I doubt I'll wear any on that finger. I'll probably give these rings away to my nieces. Tip: don't just take your body measurements when buying online, measure your fingers as well haha


Overall, my experience with Zaful was amazing and I definitely recommend. They've been getting some bad reviews over the last few years but I feel like, with such a big website, people are bound to make mistakes, we're all human. If you decide to order something from Zaful I hope your experience can be as good as mine.

P.S. - The lighting is different in every picture because the sun was going crazy and in a minute it'd be super sunny and 30 seconds later it'd be gloomy and raining...


I hope you're having a great day, 
Marta Ribeiro xx 

All of the pictures are protected by Copyright. Any use without given credit is punished by law.

This post was sponsored by Zaful. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

0 coments

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!