Halter Tops | Wishlist

11:19:00

I never really paid much attention to halter tops but while browsing Rosegal (my newest obsession) I found these really cute halter tops that I never thought I'd give a second glance. The thing is, there are so many styles, colours and fits nowadays and there's definitely something here for everyone. If you're like me and never really paid much attention to halter tops, give them a second chance because I'm sure you'll find something you like.
Check my favourites below.


I hope you're having a great day, 
Marta Ribeiro xx

This post is sponsored by Rosegal. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

6 coments

  1. OMG the yellow one !! I LOVE IT !! And the colour !! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Dominica from London, www.dominicas.uk xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great picks! I love the mustard yellow one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first top. So chic and on trend. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. Have a wonderful rest of your week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!