Time to Shop Bikinis | Wishlist

11:25:00

In my brain, there's something telling me it's too early. My common sense though is telling me it's the right time. I've never bought bikinis this early because my mum always left it for the last minute (she's extremely carefree, the complete opposite from me). But this year I'm in charge so I'm starting to think about bikinis in May (better not tell my mum... haha)
Below you'll see an array of string bikinis from Zaful that I've been eyeing lately.


I hope you're having a great day, 
Marta Ribeiro xx 

This is post is sponsored by Zaful. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

6 coments

  1. Love all these picks! That palm print one is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marta, I love these picks! Especially the palm print! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It's beautiful, isn't it? Thank you so much for stopping by Maria!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!