It's Still Summer | Wishlist

00:10:00

I just started my summer vacation, okay? Stop bombarding me with fall and winter trends, fall collections and anything that might be anywhere related to the colder months. I'm even still looking to buy some crop tops from Yoins!
While studying fashion, I realised fashion was very fast and trends started before the blink of an eye and ended just as quickly. Luxury brands would present their collections in fashion shows months before the season to wear them and a week after the show we would see knock-offs in mainstream stores. But now, I feel like brands are taking it a bit too far. The other day I went to a store to find a cute jumpsuit/dress and the racks at the entrance were full of knit sweaters, winter jackets and boots.  I gave up and just looked at some dresses online. Today, I bought a magazine and its fashion section is all about fall and winter clothes. To be honest, right now, I just feel like screaming "IT'S STILL SUMMER. STOP THIS NONSENSE".
Luckily, Yoins is an online fashion brand that doesn't try to push this craziness on you. 
Check my picks below because I just refuse to even think about fall clothing so let's have some fun with summer clothing.


I hope you're having a great day, 
Marta Ribeiro xx 

This post is sponsored by Yoins. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

0 coments

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!