Green Maxi Dress | A Spring Wishlist

11:47:00

I don't think I've told you yet but one thing on my wishlist this Spring is a maxi dress. Luckily, Zaful has some amazing options like these green maxi dresses although green isn't my favourite but have you seen those teal and bright shades? Another staple my wardrobe is lacking is a black mini dress. We all need a LBD and as I grow, my life gets filled with more formal events in which I need a little dress that suits any dress code or event, especially in the Spring and Summer which is when most events happen.
Aside from those two staples that will surely be in my wardrobe by the time the weather allows me to wear them, I have some other not so staple-like items that I really want this season.


I really want to start wearing more jewelry this season. I used to own a lot of jewelry when I was younger but I never wore it and now that I have the blog I feel like I need to add a bit more effort into my outfits and details are the way to go. I really want to start wearing more necklaces and rings because those are my favourite so you might be seeing some of these in future outfits.


Since I decluttered my wardrobe a few weeks ago I've been needing skirts and dresses. The off the shoulder trend is here to stay and when I found this dress I had to include it on my wishlist. That maxi dress is gorgeous, the pattern is so summery and this white skirt with the black embroidery follows another big trend without being too obvious so that it can move from season to season even when embroidery isn't a trend anymore. That white top with the colourful fringe is gorgeous since the fringe adds a bit of colour and fun to a basic white top, it's perfect for Spring days.

I hope you're having a great day,
Marta Ribeiro xx

This post was sponsored by Zaful. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

8 coments

  1. That maxi dress is so pretty. I love the off shoulder floral dress too!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been trying to wear more jewelry too. It really adds a nice touch to an outfit. Hope you have a great weekend!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!