Outfit Of The Day #1

18:00:00

This monday I bring you an outfit of the day. Even though it was hard to take these pictures I still managed to get some good pictures to post. I had to crop my face out of many pictures because I always looked extremely uncomfortable in the cold wind and halfway through the shoot the rain decided to make an appearance so we had to rush home and the final half of the pictures had to be took in my front yard. Even though we had all of these problems I think I managed to get nice pictures haha oh how much I love winter weather!! (I hate it)
Enjoy!







 

Outfit
Sweater: Sfera
Jeans: Primark
Trenchcoat: Stradivarius
Boots: Manuel Alves

Make up
Foundation: Maybelline Affinimat in 03 Light Sand Beige
Concealer: Rimmel Hide The Blemish Concealer in 103 Soft Honey
Bronzer: Essence Matt Bronzing Powder
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte in 005 Silky Beige
Eyeshadow: Essence All About Nude palette
Lip Liner: Essence Lip Liner in 08 Red Blush
Lipstick: Make Up Factory Lip Color in 153 Brown Carmine

All of the pictures are protected by Copyright. Any use without given credit is punished by law.

You Might Also Like

1 coments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!