Winter Random Essentials

19:30:00

Today's post is gonna be a quick one. Today I bring you my random Winter essentials. When it comes to this kind of essentials I think everybody's are different. These are my essentials and I'm sure my preferences are the same as many of you.

Hot chocolate
Pretty much everybody loves hot chocolate. Right now I'm writing this post and drinking hot chocolate from a mug that's bigger than my face! Hot drinks are definately a must for this season but hot chocolate feels much better than any other drink.

Blankets
No matter how hot your house is or how sentisitive you are to warmth, blankets are a necessity in Winter. Whether it's around a fire or watching TV, cozy on the couch, blankets will always be there for you no matter what. My favourites are definately from Primark, their soft texture will make your night much better and warm.

Candles
I have to say I'm a massive candle person. I choose candles over any other kind of room scented object. Even though I'm picky when it comes to scents I can always find a candle that I love and during this time of year I have a great range of scents to pick from.

Books
It's Winter and it's cold and raining outside. It's the perfect weather to sit by a window all cozy with a blanket, a cup of hot chocolate and a good book. Everybody has their own taste when it comes to books so I'm not gonna elongate my speech with this but my favourite genres are sci-fi, futuristic type of books or historical. Yes, I like both haha

I hope you're having a great day and don't forget to come back or check my youtube channel on Friday for a Winter makeup look,
Marta Ribeiro xx

All of the pictures are protected by Copyright. Any use without given credit is punished by law.

You Might Also Like

0 coments

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!