Outfit Of The Day #3

15:04:00

Unfortunately yesterday the weather was horrible but I still managed to get some nice pictures of my outfit. Even though I wish I had stayed in bed all day with cozy blankets I couldn't leave my blog without a monday post or with a horrible one. So I managed to get out of the house and after a long while trying to fight the wind (I literally couldn't walk) and after a broken umbrella, these were the pictures I managed to take.
I hope you enjoy!





Outfit:
Coat: Zara
Sweater: Easywear
Jeans: Primark
Boots: Rugui
Bag: Parfois

All of the pictures are protected by Copyright. Any use without given credit is punished by law.


You Might Also Like

0 coments

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!