Outfit Of The Day #4

15:38:00

Today I bring you another outfit of the day. Luckly (and weirdly) yesterday the weather was amazing! It was sunny, hot and beautiful! I definately regret wearing a knit sweater... Yesterday was also the elections in my country and even though this was my second time voting, I felt like it was the first time. I just feel like such an adult! Politics aside, here are the pictures I took of my outfit and there's even an appearence of my puppy Kiko in some of them.
I hope you enjoy!







Outfit:
Trenchcoat: Stradivarius
Inner Shirt: Easywear
Outter Sweater: Sfera
Jeans: Carbono
Boots: Marypaz

All of the pictures are protected by Copyright. Any use without given credit is punished by law.

You Might Also Like

0 coments

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!