Basic Cosmetics Lip Liners REVIEW

17:01:00



Today I bring you another review of a recent discovery. The Basic Cosmetics Lip Liners! I only have two but I'm already in love. These lip liners are matte, just the way I like them, they are long lasting and they're so cheap! They're pretty much like the Essence lip liners, the only difference is the colours. The quality is the same, the price is the same, the finish is the same, everything is the same but the colours. Unfortunately I couldn't find the names of the colours I own but I'm gonna try my best to describe them and also check out the swatches down below. The darker one is a browny burgundy and the lighter one is a light brown that I'm not sure what its undertone is. In these pictures it looks peachy but in person it looks a bit more pink. When buying the nude one I was torn between this one and a darker brown but I decided to get this one because I was scared the dark one wouldn't suit my skintone. There are many shades available so go pick your favourite because these lip liners are AMAZING.


I hope you're having a great day,
Marta Ribeiro xx

This brand is vegan and cruelty-free.

All of the pictures are protected by Copyright. Any use without given credit is punished by law.



You Might Also Like

0 coments

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!