5 Ways To Boost Your Confidence!

19:34:00

I know what it's like to be insecure and to feel worthless.
Right now I can truthfully say that I'm confident, and even though I still have my insecurities, they're nothing compared to the ones I used to have. So today I'm gonna tell you 5 ways you can use to boost your confidence, not only in your body but also in your talents and intelligence.

Tell yourself you're beautiful
Every single day. Look in the mirror, butt naked if you will, and tell yourself you're beautiful. The first few times it's gonna seem like a lie but trust me, the more you repeat it the fastest you'll start to believe it.

Find happiness in yourself
The only person who can make you happy is you. Don't go around trying to find "the one" or just someone who will make you happy because your happiness depends on you and you need to love yourself before loving somebody else. So stop trying to find someone to make you happy and start working on yourself to be a better, confident person.

Cherish the little things
The best way to love yourself is to love the little things about yourself. Acknowledge that one time you did a great job at work or at school. Acknowledge those little details about your body, like your nails or your hair or your skin. If you acknowledge all those little amazing details about yourself, you'll soon realise you're way better than you think you are.

Get better at it
If you don't feel confident about something you love to do, like singing or painting or math, practise. Practise day and night and get better at it. And after all that time spent practising you will automatically feel more confident because you know you're better at whatever you practised than you were before.

Stop caring
Very easy to say, really hard to do. I know. But I've done it so you can do it too. The best way to feel confident is to stop caring about what people think of you. I don't really know how this happened for me but I know that at the time a thought came to my head: "Why do I care about what people I don't know, who I don't want to know, who I'll probably never see again think of me?" and that clicked in my brain and slowly I stopped caring. And one day you'll realise that too, if you haven't already. The sooner the better so try to make yourself understand this and you'll get more confident in no time.

And these are my tips on how to boost your confidence. I'm no psychiatrist so don't judge me. These are just ways that helped me and hopefully can help loads of other people.

I hope you're having a great day,
Marta Ribeiro xx

You Might Also Like

0 coments

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!