Australian Bodycare Tea Tree Oil REVIEW

19:46:00



When I got this product I had high hopes for it. I was a bit scared at first, considering all the warnings on the little leaflet that came with it. But after trying it out I realised that this was better than anything I had ever tried. I don't know if it was because of the fact that the solution is (accidently) concentrated or because the product is THAT good.
When it comes to my skin I try to be as natural as I can and something like this is perfect for the job. This product changed my life for the better and even though I still get the occasional breakouts, they're nowhere near the kind of breakouts I used to get.
But I don't use this on its own, I mix it with water. Because the rose water I was using ended, I used the bottle it was on to hold the mixture of water and oil. I filled the bottle with water all the way up and then added a few (more than a few actually... it was an accident!) drops of the oil. Every night before I go to bed and after cleansing my skin, I apply the solution with a round cotton pad all over my face with the exception of the eye area.
I noticed a big difference right from the moment I started using this. I remember I had a pimple on the first night of use and when I woke up the pimple was gone!
The only downside to this product, in my opinion, is the smell. The smell is really strong and powerful and it can be uncomfortable for those who are more sensitive.
This is such a great product and I definately recommend it if you have acne or acne prone skin.

This brand is vegan and cruelty-free.

I hope you're having a great day,
Marta Ribeiro xx

You Might Also Like

0 coments

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!