Outfit Of The Day #5

19:44:00

It was a beautiful sunny day and it seems like Spring is here to stay, finally! I hadn't made an outfit of the day post in a while since the cold weather wasn't showing signs of leaving and I hadn't gotten any new winter clothes. So I decided I would show you my very first Spring outfit even though it doesn't seem very Spring like... but trust me, better days will come. And by the way, excuse my annoyed face but the sun was hitting me right in the eyes and it was hard to keep a relaxed look haha

T-Shirt: Formul@
Jacket: Easywear
Shorts: Zara
Tights: Primark
Shoes: Manuel Alves
Bag: Parfois

All of the pictures are protected by Copyright. Any use without given credit is punished by law.

You Might Also Like

0 coments

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!