Essence All About Nudes Eyeshadow Palette REVIEW

00:15:00


I love Essence eyeshadow palettes and when I saw this one I had to get it. It looked stunning and I was already thinking about getting a new eyeshadow palette since all I've been talking about is the Douglas Mirror Palette. This palette looked beautiful and it had exactly what I needed: matte nude shades. And it was even better than I could've ever thought! It had warm toned and cool toned nudes. Simply fantastic. Along with the matte shades, it comes with two metallic shades and a glittery one.
Now when it comes to all the other aspects that make a palette good or not. When it comes to the quality I have to say I was expecting it to be as good as the other Essence palette that I own. But to my (pleasant) surprise, it was even better. All the shadows are super soft, buttery and pigmented. I took a picture of swatches on my arm but because the lighting wasn't the best and also because my camera doesn't catch colour very well, they might look really dull. And even more surprising is the fact it's so cheap!


This palette is absolutely amazing and I can't wait to get more of these. I definately recommend it if you're on a budget. Or even if you aren't! This palette is a must.


I hope you're having a great day,
Marta Ribeiro

This brand is vegan and cruelty-free.

All of the pictures are protected by Copyright. Any use without given credit is punished by law.

You Might Also Like

0 coments

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!