Essence Stay All Day Foundation REVIEW

00:23:00


I've been trying out this new foundation lately and I thought this would be the right time to do a review.
My skin type is combination so I love to try different foundations with different finishes and this dewy foundation was something I had never tried before. I thought I would give it a go and see if I liked it.
The truth is I don't love it. But I don't hate it either. It's in the middle. I love how my skin feels so nourished and hydrated when I have it on AND after I take it off. But I hate how a few hours after applying it I'm already oily everywhere on my face.
The coverage is buildable and I can make a medium coverage look with only one layer. The colour isn't really a great match but that's my mistake from being so stubborn and not waiting for my shade to be back in stock... but it's not too orange nor pink toned. It's definately a yellow toned foundation.
Something I've noticed as well with this foundation, and I don't know if this is just a coincidence or if it actually has a reason to be, but I feel like my bronzer, blush and other products I apply look a lot more pigmented with this foundation. It could be because of its dewyness since it's a bit more tacky after you apply it, but I'm not really sure.
If you have dry skin I would definately recommend this foundation but you have oily skin, don't even go near it. It's a great foundation for the price and my favourite thing about it is definately the smell. It smells amazing!
So next time you walk by an Essence counter, give this foundation a sniff haha

I hope you're having a great day,
Marta Ribeiro

This brand is vegan and cruelty-free.

You Might Also Like

0 coments

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!