Outfit Of The Day #6

20:14:00

I love the beach. And now that the weather is getting sunnier, I love it even more. And because the weather was so nice I decided it was time to take the shorts out of the wardrobe. So today I'm gonna show you what I wore on a sunny day at the beach.







Knitted Jumper: Formul@
Shorts: Shop One
Over The Knee Socks: Primark
Shoes: Manuel Alves
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Jacket: W52
Bag: Parfois

(yes I know one of my socks is missing a bow but I didn't notice that until I got home and soon after I lost the other bow...)

All of the pictures are protected by Copyright. Any use without given credit is punished by law.

You Might Also Like

0 coments

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!