Catrice Sun Glow Bronzing Powder REVIEW

19:17:00


I've never really cared much about bronzer until the whole contouring trend came along. And when it did come along, I didn't pay much attention to it. I was still pretty young and wasn't into makeup as much as I am now so I kept doing what I did.
Only a couple years later, I had more free time which meant more time to do my makeup so I started to dig into the makeup world and that's when I fell in love with contour, bronzers and highlighters. Still to this day, I feel like I'm a bit new to the whole contouring world and I'm still learning. But in order to do that, I need a good bronzer.
For the past few months I had been using a powder that came in the Douglas Mirror Palette and it was my favourite thing ever. When I first looked at it I thought it was a bronzer but now I know why I loved it so much. It was a pressed powder. Not a bronzer. Some people say that the perfect and most natural bronzer is a pressed powder or a powder foundation a couple shades darker than your skin tone. And that's what that powder was. Unfortunately, I've hit pan and soon I'll have to stop using it because there will be no more product. So before I ran out I went on the hunt for a bronzer that I loved as much as this one.
And a bronzer I've been trying out is the Catrice Sun Glow Bronzing Powder. I had heard a few beauty gurus talk about it on YouTube and decided this was the perfect time to go pick it up and try it myself.


The first thing I did when I got home was compare it to the Douglas one. At first sight it seemed a bit darker, which for a pale skin girl like me was a bit scary. But I feel like if I had gotten a shade lighter, it would've been too light for me. And the one I got was the only one available at the store. It also seemed a bit more orange toned. And that was also quite scary. I try to stay away from orange toned bronzers as much as I can because I'm so pale. An example of how awful orange bronzers are is the Essence Sun Club bronzer, which weirdly enough is lighter than this Catrice one, but is way too orange for me. But after trying it out for a few weeks now, I realise it' not as orange as I thought.
The pigmentation is amazing and I don't need much to get the look I want (I'm pretty sure this product is gonna last me centuries). It's not too orange and it works perfectly as a countour or as a bronzer. It doesn't really have a scent to it which is always good.
Overall, I really like this bronzing powder and I recommend it. If you're looking for a new bronzer, check this one out and you won't regret it.

This brand is vegan and cruelty-free.

I hope you're having a great day,
Marta Ribeiro

All of the pictures are protected by Copyright. Any use without given credit is punished by law.

You Might Also Like

0 coments

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!