First Summer Day! OOTD #8

15:51:00

Summer is here! Even though it's not my favourite season I still really like it because summer is the time of the year where it seems like time is infinite. It's also the perfect time to go to the beach, the pool, to have sunny days everyday of the week, and other awesome things that we all love. Summer is definately the most fun season and I always make sure I have the best summer ever.
Tell me what your plans for the summer are and I might get inspired. I'm also thinking of posting everyday in July and show you what I'm up to, kinda like daily vlogs but in a post, if you know what I mean.
But now, let's get on to the outfit pictures.





Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Jacket: Easywear
Dress: Primark
Bag: Parfois
Socks: Adidas
Sneakers: Primark

I hope you're having a great day,
Marta Ribeiro xx

All of the pictures are protected by Copyright. Any use without given credit is punished by law.

You Might Also Like

4 coments

  1. Such a cute dress. I honestly thought they were separate pieces at first. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's one of my favourite dresses! And that's actually one of the reasons why I love it so much :)

      Delete
  2. You look awesome, I love your sunnies and cute dress as well. You have amazing blog and I follow you on BLOGLOVIN. please visit my blog and if you like it, would you follow me too? it means a lot to me. Thank you so much and please keep in touch! xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll definately check out your blog :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!