On Wednesdays We Wear Pink OOTD #7

16:31:00

Today's outfit of the day is probably the one I had the most fun shooting. Today is wednesday and today I'm wearing pink so I thought this title was perfect for today's outfit post. Mean Girls is one of my favourite movies and I'm honestly so happy with this post haha
Also, couldn't forget the guest appearance of my adorable doggy who couldn't not be in a picture.
On friday I'll be putting up a video of the makeup I'm wearing today, which is also extremely pink.





Jacket: Local Shop
Top: Venca
Jeans: Primark
Pumps: Seaside

I hope you're having a great day,
Marta Ribeiro xx

All of the pictures are protected by Copyright. Any use without given credit is punished by law.

You Might Also Like

0 coments

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!