Rainbow Eyeshadow Makeup Look

17:29:00


Today I bring you the most fun post I've probably ever done. Honestly, I've never had this much fun with makeup. I've never felt this confident and happy to be able to do something like this. So as you can tell by the title of this post and the picture above, this is a post explaining how I did this amazing rainbow eyeshadow makeup look. For this entire look I used the Douglas Mirror Palette but if you're not able to get this palette, other options are the Urban Decay Electric Palette; the Makeup Revolution Colour Chaos Palette; the 120 Color Palette; the Makeup Revolution Eat Sleep Makeup Repeat Palette.


For this look you'll need to start off with a clean face. No makeup on it yet and if you want you can use duct tape to control the space where you're gonna put eyeshadow. Or you can do whatever you want and then clean it off with a makeup remover wipe. I prefer it this way because the tape can be quite uncomfortable and sometimes the line that it makes when you take it off doesn't look even on both sides so I prefer to clean it up later.


So first off you need to apply your favourite eyeshadow primer. I often use the Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base. And to make the colours pop even more I set the primer with a white/pearl eyeshadow. The one I used is from the Essence All About Nudes palette.


For the first shadow, you need an orange toned one. Apply it on 2/3 of your eyelid, leaving the outer corner bare.


The second shadow is a bright pink one. Apply it on the outer corner and on the crease and blend everything well, without mixing the colours.


(Sorry for the hair on my cheek but I didn't notice that when I was taking the picture)
The third shadow is bright yellow. And it needs to be applied on the inner corner. Try not to touch the lower lashline and apply it only on the eyelid part, if you know what I mean.


The fourth eyeshadow is purple. You'll want to apply this one on the edge of the outer corner and on the lower lashline but only on the corner as well.


In the center of your lower lashline apply a bright blue eyeshadow. Try to blend it with the purple shadow and don't make it too messy.


The final shadow is green. Apply it on the inner corner on the lower lashline. Blend it with the blue and try to not mix it with the yellow. A flat brush is probably the best for this.


And that's the final look! After the eyes being done I went with a makeup remover wipe and wiped all the fallout and cleaned up the edges and because of the purple shadow, I tried to make it look kinda like a winged liner but with only eyeshadow.
Then I applied the rest of my makeup. I used Maybelline's Fit Me Concealer on my under eyes (be very careful!!!) and on my blemishes. Then I applied the Essence All About Matte foundation. For bronzer I used the Catrice Sun Glow Bronzing Powder and for blush I used an Essence Silky Touch Blush. I baked my under eyes just to make the eyeshadows pop even more and used the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder all over my face. For highlighter I used the Catrice High Glow Highlighting Powder and for my brows I just filled them in with an eyeshadow from the Douglas Mirror Palette. On my lips I have a combo of a Body Shop ColourGlide Lip Colour and an Essence Long Lasting Lipstick.
I really love this look and I will for sure wear it more often.

I think it's very important to have fun with makeup. Makeup is art. Makeup is creativity. Makeup is expressing yourself. Don't be scared to wear what you want to wear. Be yourself and don't let other people's opinions get to you. Go out wearing your crazy coloured eyeshadow with your head high and a smile on your face. Be fierce, be confident and dream on.

I hope you're having a great day,
Marta Ribeiro xx

All of the pictures are protected by Copyright. Any use without given credit is punished by law.

You Might Also Like

0 coments

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!