15 Weird Facts Tag

17:04:00

I never did a post like this and today I'm feeling like doing it for some reason haha I hope this helps my readers to get to know me a little bit better and I hope you enjoy!

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Kika. My middle name is Cristina so somehow that translated to Kika.

2. What's a weird habit of yours?
The weirdest I can think of is covering my ears with a strand of hair at night so that no bugs can get in them.

3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I'm scared of heights. And that itself isn't weird. What's weird is the fact that I'm so scared of heights I can't even go up on a chair or look down when I'm climbing stairs and I get to the second step...

4. What's a song you secretely love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
I don't really have any guilty pleasures when it comes to music but sometimes I like to go on spotify's playlists with songs from early 2000's and I love to feel nostalgic and jam out to the songs without anyone knowing.

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
I hate it when people think they're better than the others because of the music they listen to or the series they watch or the stuff they like.

6. What's one of your nervous habits?
I'm usually really quiet and shy but when I'm nervous I talk A LOT.

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Usually, on the middle but if my dog is sleeping with me I sleep on the left side because he likes to sleep on the right.

8. What was your first stuffed animal and what was its name?
I don't really remember what it was but it was either this panda bear with a white bow tie or a teddy bear that talks when you squeeze his feet, hands, ears or stomach. The panda bear didn't have a name but the teddy bear was called Teddy because when you pressed his stomach he would say "Hi! I'm Teddy!" so I called him that.

9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
Tall Caramel hot chocolate

10. Which way do you face in the shower?
Out.

11. Do you have any weird body skills?
I can bend my fingers backwards more than most people.

12. What's your favourite comfort food that is bad but you eat it anyways?
Alheira. It's a portuguese dish and it's so good but since I'm trying to be vegetarian I'm gonna have to say goodbye to it.

13. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
"I don't know" I say that even when I do know but I'm just too lazy to give a proper response.

14. What do you wear when you go to sleep?
In the winter I use pajamas but in the summer I use a t-shirt and shorts and if it's too hot I'll sleep on my underwear.

15. What did you use to wear that you thought was cool, but now you realise it isn't?
Back when I was in the 8th grade there was this trend that was using a bunch of bracelets similar to this one http://img.elo7.com.br/product/original/9DA301/pulseira-olho-de-gato-pulseira.jpg all in different colours all up our arms. Now I realise it was ugly and really uncomfortable, why did I did that to myself?

And these were all the 15 weird facts about me! I found these questions on Pinterest so if you're interested in checking them out, head over there.

I hope you're having a great day,
Marta Ribeiro xx

You Might Also Like

0 coments

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!