Corine de Farme Micellar Gel REVIEW + We're champions?!

20:52:00



I never really paid much attention to the products I used to remove my makeup. I just used a makeup remover wipe to remove a more superficial layer of makeup and then went and washed my face with a glycerine soap to remove the rest. Until I found this.
My glycerine soap was almost over and I needed to either buy another one or get something else to remove my makeup. I decided to try to find a new product because I love to try new things. So I was looking for something adequate for oily/combination skin, something easy to use, quick and good quality but not too expensive because I wasn't sure if I was gonna like it or not because I had never tried anything like that. So I ended up finding this product and I have no words to describe how I feel about it.
To be honest, since I never tried anything like this, I can't say for sure that this product is amazing because I have nothing to compare it to. But I am gonna try to describe why I love it so much and hopefully if you try it, you'll love it just as much as I do.
The consistency is really nice, it's not runny nor too thick which makes it easy to use. It removes all of the makeup on my face leaving it looking and feeling clean. After removing my makeup I still use a cleanser to remove all the impurities, don't worry. It also makes my skin feel really fresh and I noticed that it also helps hydrating my skin. Another amazing thing I noticed is that I've been using it for a few days now and here I am sitting, writing this post with absolutely no makeup on and I could swear this has been clearing out my skin and leaving it feeling and looking better. It could be the product itself or it could be the fact it's not as agressive as using makeup remover wipes and glycerine soap, which seems pretty agressive on my skin.
I've always loved Corine de Farme and I'm really sad that they're not cruelty-free because it really pains me to know such great products are tested on animals. So after trying this I will look for something else that is cruelty-free so stay tuned to find out what I'll get next.
I really recommend this product and tell me in the comments if you've ever tried it and if you enjoyed it.

I hope you're having a great day,
Marta Ribeiro xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, July 10th, my country's male football team played the final of the Euro Championship against France and... we won! I'm so incredibly proud of the team because dispite all that happened, we won fair and square.
And let's not forget about the gold and bronze medals Sara Moreira and Jéssica Augusto won at the European Athletics Competition.
It sure was an amazing day for us and I'm really proud of our country, not only because of these two wins but because of every single person out there in the world making our country proud and representing all the amazing things we have in our country.



You Might Also Like

0 coments

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!