Essence Kajal Pencil REVIEW

19:52:00


You know I usually review products I like and when there's a product I don't particularly love I usually just don't talk about it but I feel like negative reviews can also be helpful when trying to find out if you should buy a certain product or not.
Today's review is kind of positive, kind of negative. I'm gonna be reviewing the Essence Kajal Pencil Liner in this awesome blue shade.
So I was looking for a colourful liner and at first I wanted a liquid liner but then I thought it wouldn't be a good idea because I would only use it during the spring and summer and then next year if I went to use it again it would probably be dry and I didn't want to waste my money. So I decided to get a pencil liner so that that way I could sharpen it and it would be good as new.


When I first used it I tried to do a winged liner and let me tell you, that was the hardest winged liner I had ever done. This pencil is incredibly soft so it breaks really easily. So doing that wing was really hard. It kept breaking so I had to sharpen it everytime I wanted to do a line, even if it was a little detail. I ended up with a cool liner but at the same time the pencil was already smaller than it should be after one use. Another good thing was the fact it didn't smudge, transfer or faded during the entire night and it was a pretty hot night. Usually when I use a pencil liner on my lid it transfers to my brow bone and to my crease and because this one was so creamy I thought it was definately gonna do that, but turns out it lasted all night.
When it comes to using it on my waterline it is pretty comfortable but doesn't last very long. So what I do is that I apply a bit on my lashline as well and that way it still looks very blue even after my waterline has faded.
Overall this is a good liner but it can be hard to use and it needs to be handled extremely carefully so that no mistakes happen because it can be hard to wipe off a pencil liner.
Have you tried it? If you haven't, would you try out a bold colour like this? Tell me in the comments!

I hope you're having a great day,
Marta Ribeiro xx

All of the pictures are protected by Copyright. Any use without given credit is punished by law.

You Might Also Like

0 coments

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!