A Short Vacation | OOTW #1

15:27:00


This past weekend I was lucky enough to go on a small vacation to Gerês, which is a very green, fresh, peaceful place here in Portugal. I was there for three days and I decided I would show you what I wore on Friday, on Saturday and on Sunday. Also, at the time I didn't plan to make these pictures outfit pictures so the quality isn't the best because these were supposed to be just regular vacation photos but because I wanted to post my outfits I had to edit them so the quality might not be as great as other outfit photos I've posted previously.



Friday was the day we got there so I wanted to wear something comfortable so that I could sit for hours in a car.

Top: Sfera
Shorts: Primark
Sandals: Seaside



We walked around a lot on Saturday so I went for a more casual look and it wasn't that hot so I decided to wear jeans.

Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Top: Easywear
Jeans: Sfera
Sandals: Greenyred




And then Sunday was the day we got back home so I went for something comfortable and I decided to wear this romper.

Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Romper: Springfield
Sandals: Greenyred

I hope you're having a great day, 
Marta Ribeiro xx 

 All of the pictures are protected by Copyright. Any use without given credit is punished by law.

You Might Also Like

2 coments

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!