A Summer Statement Blazer | OOTD #9 + We Won a Medal! + #PrayForPortugal

16:03:00

It's been a while since I posted an outfit of the day. 
Yesterday, the day was a little bit colder than usual, even though it was sunny. These are my favourite kind of days. Sunny but not too hot. I decided to wear my floral blazer for the first time this year. I love this blazer, it's one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe.
Me and my family went for a walk in my city, by the river and I thought it was the perfect background for my pictures.








Outfit:
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Blazer: Lefties
Blouse: Easywear
Jeans: Primark
Sandals: Carocha Sapatarias

Hair:
1st hairstyle from this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hyxy3-cmks


I hope you're having a great day, 
Marta Ribeiro xx 

 All of the pictures are protected by Copyright. Any use without given credit is punished by law.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The past few days have been very scary due to tall the fires that have been happening here. We had over 500 active fires in the entire country, being the most devastating one in Madeira. The hashtag #PrayForPortugal was on twitter's top trending topics and I'm really happy that the whole world was there for us. Thankfully, most of the fires are now extinct, the sky is finally blue again and I can breathe fresh air. Thank you to all the heroes that fought these fires, there's no way to thank you enough.

We won a bronze medal at this year's Summer Olympics! I know it's not a silver medal or a gold medal but a bronze medal is pretty good! And all thanks to Telma Monteiro. The entire country is so proud and I hope we win many more medals!



You Might Also Like

0 coments

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!