Cruelty-free Drugstore Dupes for Non Cruelty-free High End Makeup Products

15:59:00

Well that's a long title!
When people decide to go cruelty-free one of their biggest fears is not being able to find dupes for their favourite products. That was one of my fears. Not being able to find a lipstick only MAC had, not being able to find a blush only Benefit had, etc. But one thing I've learned is that most cruelty-free brands can surprise us.
Today I'm gonna be showing you some drugstore dupes of high end products and not only are these drugstore, they're also curelty-free.
Most of these high end products I never got to try them before going cruelty-free so I just went with other people's opinions on this, so just know that I didn't come up with these options myself, I just wanted to grab all of these and put them into one post so that it's easier for you to read.

MAC Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe | NYX Eyeshadow in Iced Mocha
One of MAC's most famous eyeshadows is probably Satin Taupe. If that's one of your favourites, don't worry, NYX has a really similar one called Iced Mocha.

MAC Eyeshadow in Orbe | NYX Eyeshadow in Nude
Another MAC NYX combo. This time in a lighter shade. 

MAC Lip Pencil in Whirl | Colourpop Lippie Pencil in Bound
This MAC colour got famous thanks to Kylie Jenner so if you want the Kylie lips but for less money and also not tested on animals, here's an option. This is probably the most accurate dupe on this post. Both colours are so similar and the quality of Colourpop's products is always amazing.


MAC Lipstick in Sin | Wet 'n Wild Lip Color in Cherry Bomb
Probably the most famous dark MAC lipstick. This dupe might not be the most accurate one in the entire post but it's pretty close. Sin might be a bit darker but with a dark lip liner underneath Cherry Bomb you might be able to achieve the exact same shade.

Clinique Chubby Stick Lip Balm in Curvy Candy | Catrice Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm in Don't Think Just Pink
When I first bought my Catrice Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm I knew they were dupes for the Clinique Chubby Sticks. The hydration is the same, the quality is the same and I might even say that the Catrice one is more pigmented than the Clinique one.


Soleil Tan De Chanel | Sonia Kashuk Undetectable Creme Bronzer
One of Chanel's most famous products is probably their cream bronzer Soleil Tan de Chanel but besides it being really pricey, it's also non cruelty-free so here's a cheaper cruelty-free option.


MAC Mineralized Skinfinish | Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Pressed Powder
Another really famous MAC product is their skinfinish powders and here we have a much cheaper dupe that is also cruelty-free.


Benefit Rockateur | ELF Studio Blush in Mellow Mauve
One of Benefit's most famous items is probably their blush in Rockateur but since Benefit sells their products in China, we had to find a dupe for it and here it is, from Elf.


Benefit Gimme Brow | Essence Make Me Brow
This Essence product is my favourite eyebrow gel and the fact that it's cheaper than Gimme Brow and has the same quality makes me like it even more than Benefit's one. This is definately one of those cases where you might as well get the drugstore one no matter how much money you have to spend.
(P.S. I know Gimme Brow has a new packaging but the old one looks a lot more like the make me brow one so I used that one for this post)


Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder | NYX Radiant Finishing Powder
This is another one of those dupes that literally gets you thinking why the price difference is so big if both products are basically the same.


And these were the dupes for the most famous products of each brand that I could find. I'll probably update this post over time or I'll do another updated one in a while.
I hope you could find dupes for some of your favourite products and don't forget that everyday animals are tortured so that we can have the cosmetic products we do so please make the wise decision of using only cruelty-free products.

I hope you're having a great day,
Marta Ribeiro xx

You Might Also Like

0 coments

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!