How To Be Organized: My Tips and Tricks

15:49:00


I've always seen myself as an organized person and I believe that's something that has helped me in my life, at school and at work. I know not everyone is as organized as me and I know that not being organized is a pain in the bum because it makes your life harder than it should be. So I decided I would share with you my tips on how to be organized, whether you want to organize your work, school work, social life, etc.

Make Lists
Lists are very important because they keep everything you need to do in the same place. Write down everything you need to do, even the smallest things. Also, writing down something makes it easier for you to memorize it. And don't forget to tick off the things you've done already, without crossing them, so that at the end of the day you can see what you have done and feel proud of yourself!

Plan
After writing down everything you need to do, you need to start planning those things. When are you gonna do them? If you think you know how long a certain task will take you to do, think of when you'll have time to do it. Prioritizing is also really important. You need to see what the most important things are and plan to do them as soon as possible. If there's something that you find a bit hard to do, instead of doing it all in one day, do little bits of it everyday. And don't forget that whatever you need to do, you also need breaks so don't forget to add 10/15 minutes inbetween tasks.

Post-it Notes
If there are really important tasks you really need to do and can't forget to do them, write them down on post-it notes and leave them in places where you look at everyday. A common place for it is your shoes, your bag or even your phone.

Seize The Day
If you have a lot to do then you better do it as soon as possible. Waking up early means that you get more stuff done early which means you're free to do whatever you want earlier. Also, don't forget most people start their day early, so if there are any tasks that involve other people, you better do them when it's suitable for them. 

Relax
This is probably the best tip out the five I wrote down. It's very easy to tell someone to relax but it's very hard to do it, I know. It's normal to feel stressed when you have a lot to do but you need to think with clarity and with a free mind in order to do everything perfectly. If you stress out too much, you'll be tense and you're not gonna be able to do the tasks easily. Breathe deep, sleep well, have a cup of tea, and get working on that busy schedule.

I hope these tips have helped someone. If you have more tips leave them in the comments below!

I hope you're having a great day, 
Marta Ribeiro xx 

You Might Also Like

2 coments

  1. I so, so wished I was so organized =) These tips are so great, but for myself I give it three days tops hahah!

    - Che

    www.style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying is already a big step! Good luck :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!