My Current Favourites | One for Each Category

19:01:00

I'm not quite the person to change up my routines or try a lot of new things at the same time. I like to expirement but in small doses. The fact that I have a lot of free time allows me to try new things all the time and lately I've changed some things in my life and I've been loving all those changes. So here's a list of my current favourites, one for each category so that this post doesn't become too long... Most of these are new things I'm trying or watching or listening so maybe in a couple months this will all change and I'll have new favourites. But for now, enjoy these!
Oh and by the way, I'm writing this right after waking up from a nap so right now I don't feel like myself at all. Just giving you a heads up just in case something in this post makes you think I'm nuts haha


Makeup
When it comes to makeup it's quite evident to me what my favourite is. It's the Basic Cosmetics Loose Powder. This is my first ever loose powder and from now on I doubt I'll be getting another pressed powder again. Yes, loose powder can be a bit messy but the outcome of using it is so good I'm willing to deal with the messiness.


Skincare
My favourite skincare item has been my favourite for months now and if you watch my videos you probably know what it is. It's the Australian Bodycare Tea Tree Oil. No other tea tree oil product has worked as well on me as this one. I literally use it everyday, in a cotton pad, mixed with water and when I have a really big spot or if I have an event to attend, I'll use the oil on a cotton swab and apply to the problematic area.

Fashion
Jumpsuits. Rompers. Whatever you wanna call them. I've always loved them because they're comfortable, easy to put on and they look so cute. It's an easy outfit because you get an entire outfit with just one piece. Glad it's finally hot enough to wear my favourite clothing item!


Fragrance
Even though I'm a fan of One Direction (or directioner, to be precise) I don't usually buy everything they come out with for several reasons: it's not available in my country, it's too much money, I wouldn't use it, etc. I don't think you have to buy every piece of merch to show you love them, the simple fact of you listening to their music and saying you love them is already a good thing. I buy every album, of course, but there's something else I love to buy from them and it's their perfums. For as long as I know, not all of them are available here but their first one is and it's definately one of my fvourite fragrances ever. For some reason, it reminds me of my childhood. It's sweet and floral, my favourite kind. If you can, go and have a sniff and tell me what you thought of it.

Place
My favourite place at the moment is definately the beach. I've always loved going to the beach and now that it's summer it's much more fun. I've been going every morning and I already have a nice tan!

Music
I've been loving this new band that I found called Chase Atlantic. Their music captivated me from the first song I listened. Their music is kind of a mix of 5 Seconds of Summer and The 1975, but in their own way. They're definately something I had never heard before and I recommend you listen to them if you're into that kind of music.


Series
I know I'm late to the party but I started watching Game of Thrones. Game of Thrones is the kind of show I love to watch, it's my two favourite genres mashed together. I'm only on season 1 so no spoilers in the comment section!


Books
I love books and I love reading, it's one of my favourite things to do and because I've been going to the beach so much I have had a lot of relaxing time, which leads me to read while I'm there. I'm currently reading "O Último Segredo" by José Rodrigues dos Santos and I love it. It's definately something more religious people wouldn't like but at the same time I feel like everyone should read it.

And those were all of my favourites! What are your favourites at the moment? Give me suggestions on what to try next.

Cruelty-free brands: Basic Cosmetics, Australian Bodycare

I hope you're having a great day, 
Marta Ribeiro xx 

 All of the pictures are protected by Copyright. Any use without given credit is punished by law.

You Might Also Like

0 coments

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!