My Top 5 YouTubers! Beauty + Fashion

17:06:00



I love YouTube and I think you can tell since I have my own YouTube channel. I'm on a hiatus right now but that doesn't mean I'm completely off YouTube. I still watch a bunch of videos and I really want to share my favourites YouTubers with you, in case you want to find someone new to watch.
I'll be mentioning 5 beauty YouTubers and 5 fashion YouTubers.

But let's start with beauty!


Bunny is a very original, sweet, beauty vlogger. She does all kinds of videos, like unboxings, trying out as seen on TV products, first impressions of products, vlogs, etc. The reason why I love her so much is because she's different. She's herself and she's not afraid to show it. She's very unique and as opposed to some YouTubers out there, she hasn't changed. She's still the same person she was back when she started doing videos. She's definately one of my absolute favourites.







Jaclyn is one of those holy grail YouTubers that everyone loves. She's funny, charismatic, and she knows a lot about makeup. She's the kind if person you would love to be friends with. Her videos are always amazing and I love to watch them everytime I need inspiration to do my makeup. Her personality is very glamorous, if that's even an adjective for personality but there's no other word to describe Jaclyn. Her makeup looks are the kind of makeup looks that make you wonder how many days that girl spent doing her makeup but then in the end, it's something really easy to do.





Kathleen is probably the sweetest girl you could ever watch. She's adorable and I love everything about her videos. She's also one of those YouTubers that I watch everytime I need inspiration for a makeup look. She's extremely creative and her videos might seem simple but they don't need much because her personality and the content of the videos really makes them worth watching. I would definately recommend you watching her videos because you won't regret it!







Tashina is a vegan beauty vlogger that talks about vegan and cruelty-free beauty products. She was one of the first YouTubers I subscribed to when I started to use crualty-free makeup and wanted to know more about it. Tashina is probably one of the very few crualty-free beauty vloggers that uses brands known to the general public. Most vegan beauty vloggers use brands that aren't really known but with Tashina, you can easily relate to her because you can find most brands near you. I strongly advice you check out her channel. She also runs a blog called Logical Harmony so go on there if you're interested in cruelty-free beauty.





Michelle Phan was one of the first three YouTubers I ever started watching, back when I was 12 years old. (The other two were Megan Nicole and Siena Mirabella) She makes amazing videos, not only about beauty but also about fashion and lifestyle. Every single video is done so amazingly well and the editing is something out of this world. She truly is an amazing creator and I'm so happy that I've been watching her videos for so long because once you watch one of them you'll wonder where she had been all your life.






And now for fashion!


Amelia is an amazing girl that has a great style. Her videos range from beauty to fashion to vlogs but my favourites are the ones about fashion. And I also really like the vlogs. She's so sweet and caring and I can really relate to her fashion sense. She has a very feminine and casual style, but sometimes she can wear more dressy pieces, along with great accessories, shoes and bags. She's one of those people I look up to when I want to define my style and when I'm shopping.






I absolutely love Victoria. She's the nicest girl ever and she has amazing hair. Her videos range from fashion to beauty to lifestyle and I love all of them. Her personality is so captivating and to be honest when I first found her my first impression of her was nothing like reality. It makes me wonder how my readers think I'm like. Even though YouTube has a lot of content creators, I feel like Victoria is truly one of a kind. It's not the content of her videos that make her unique, it's herself. Her style is feminine with a bit of an edge to it. If there's anyone that would wear a leather jacket with heels, it's definately Victoria.





When I found Sammi (as she was called back then) her YouTube name was BeautyCrush. Later on, she changed it to her real name Samantha Maria. No matter what, she's still one of my favourite fashion vloggers. She's extremely sweet and by watching her videos you can really relate to her. She seems very approachable and kind of the older sister you never had. Her style is very casual and minimalistic but she also has her feminine and sexy moments, and sometimes she's even all those styles at the same time. 






Tamara Kalinic, whose YouTube was previously called TheGlamAndGlitter, is a fashion and beauty vlogger that I absolutely love. She's enjoys luxury pieces, which is something not everyone can relate but nonetheless her style is still something to look up to and get inspired. She can be very feminine but also very casual and she has a bag collection to die for. I love to watch her videos when I need fashion inspiration or just to see what the new trends are.







I feel like everybody knows who Zoe is. If you don't, go check her out because she's amazing. I've been watching her videos for a really long time now and I think she has come really far when it comes to fashion. She's mostly known for her beauty videos but I really enjoy her fashion ones. I love her style. It's very casual, feminine, trendy and cute and even though it's not anything special, it's definately my biggest inspiration.







And these were all of my favourite YouTubers. Tell me yours in the comments and maybe I'll find someone new to watch!

I hope you're having a great day,
Marta Ribeiro xx

You Might Also Like

0 coments

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!