Easiest Soft Smokey Eye Makeup Look + Paralympics

16:04:00

In the summer I like to use bright and colourful eyeshadows, but since fall is right around the corner I thought I would try a soft smokey eye to use everyday, and I came up with this easy eye makeup look. This is literally the easiest smokey eye ever and I'm so glad I get to share that with you. I used only grey tones for this look but you can do it with black for an edgier look or with bronze colours for a warmer look.
Also, I used the Douglas Mirror Palette but you can use whatever other palette you prefer.
And by the way, ignore my eyebrows, I'm getting them threated right after I finish writing this post. But everybody has hair inbetween their brows, right? It's nothing new.


I started off by using a medium toned grey on my outer corner and on the crease. This is gonna make everything easier to blend and it's also gonna add a bit of pigment, darkening the look.


Then I used a shimmery silver shadow on the inner 2/3 of my lid, trying not to go over the lid and into the crease. This is gonna brighten the look and add dimension.


And now we add a dark grey on the outer corner and drag it a bit into the crease. This is what's gonna give the look that smokey feel that this look is all about. Don't forget to blend it well, we don't want any harsh lines.


Now to complete the look just add a bit of that dark grey on the bottom lashline and use a shimmery white shadow to brighten the inner corners.

And that's the look complete! Pair it with a nude lip and you're ready!

I hope you're having a great day, 
Marta Ribeiro xx 

 All of the pictures are protected by Copyright. Any use without given credit is punished by law.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We won four bronze medals at this year's Paralympics! Yes, four! I couldn't be prouder of all of the athlets that competed and fought for a medal. The entire country is proud of all of them. I can't even imagine what it's like to compete among the best of the world and then in end being repaid with a medal for all of the effort and hard work. Congrats Manuel Mendes, Luís Gonçalves, José Carlos Macedo and BC1/BC2 Boccia Team!



You Might Also Like

2 coments

  1. Nice shout out to the Paralympians.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have to root for everyone that deserves it :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!