Faux Leather and Faux Fur | Fall Fashion Wishlist

16:54:00

Fall is the time to have fun with clothing, layering, not worrying if it's too cold, wearing cute jackets, etc. As someone who is deeply interested in anything that involves non animal cruelty, I decided I would make my fall wishlist all about faux leather and faux fur. The truth is, my wardrobe needs a few pieces that are usually ignored by me. I tend to buy loads of sweaters, tops and lightweight jackets and forget about shoes, bags and outerwear. So I went on the hunt for pieces in those categories that I loved and I came across some really pretty ones.


Booties - H&M
H&M is probably the best place to look for faux leather shoes. They have great options and these in the picture really catched my attention. I like more simple boots that I can pair with everything and these are exactly what I was looking for. I love the bit of heel that makes me look a bit taller and makes my legs look nicer.
You can get it here.

Handbag - H&M
Again, H&M is an awesome place to look for faux leather bags. This one was the first one I saw and was the one I fell in love with. I have this "don't go for the first one" policy but the truth is, while I was searching for other bags, this one didn't leave my mind for one second. I love the shape, the size, the texture, everything about it makes me wanna go and run to the closest H&M and get it now. Too bad the closest one is a 40 minute walk away...
You can get it here.

Bag - Stradivarius
Another bag. This time in a brown shade. I have a few bags but I'm kind of tired of them. I definately need to get more and use them because currently I've worn the same bag for all of my outfits of the day posts. This one stood up to me as soon as I saw it. I love everything about it.
You can get it here.

Coat - Mango
I was looking for a fur coat because that's something that I had wanted to get since last year. I wasn't sure of what kind of coat I wanted but when I saw this one I immediatly thought of how cozy it would be. I can see this coat being basically a blanket with sleeves and pockets. I'm not sure how I would style it because it's a bit different than what I would normally wear but I can already imagine some options.
You can get it here.

What items are on your wishlist? Any faux leather or faux fur?

I hope you're having a great day, 
Marta Ribeiro xx

You Might Also Like

4 coments

  1. I think I'm the exact opposite -- I always head straight for the accessories once fall hits! Love your choices and especially love that they're all cruelty free :)

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was never much of an accessories person but as I grow up I think I'm starting to change a bit haha

      Delete
  2. love them... and the fact that theyre faux!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.co...
    IG @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!