First Fall Outfit | OOTD #12

16:25:00

So fall is officially here and even though the weather is a bit indecisive right now I thought I'd share with you my first fall outfit. And what better background for fall pictures than the beach? I know right... But don't judge me. I went to the beach with my godmother and her sisters for a nice breakfast at our favourite cafe and we ended up taking a long walk along the beach. The weather was actually pretty nice which proves my theory that the weather at the beach is better in the fall and winter than in the spring and summer. I don't know why though... It was foggy and it wasn't very cold. There was a light breeze but nothing too aggressive. This kind of weather is actually my favourite in the colder months. I think it was beautiful and very tumblr  and aesthetically pleasing hahaha One of my godmother's sisters is extremely talented when taking pictures and she's also very creative. So it was her idea for me to go in the sand. It was a horrible one. Sure, the pictures turned out nice but the sand in my booties doesn't let me focus on that. So, mental note, don't ever take pictures in the sand again. Noted!







Faux Leather Jacket: W52
Turtle Neck Sweater: Formul@
Jeans: Zara
Booties: Manuel Alves
Bag: W52




I hope you're having a great day,
Marta Ribeiro xx

All of the pictures are protected by Copyright. Any use without given credit is punished by law.

You Might Also Like

0 coments

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!