Furry Friend Tag!

15:34:00

I haven't been feeling my best this week so I thought it would be a good time to do another tag post. I really like doing these. It allows my readers to get to know me and I have fun doing them!
I think most of you know I own a Yorkie called Kiko and since he's almost turning 1 year old I thought this would be a fun tag to do. Feel free to do it as well if you have a furry friend too :)



1. What is your pet's name?
His name is Kiko.

2. What kind of pet is it and what breed?
It's a dog and the breed is Standard Yorkshire Terrier.

3. How Long have you had your pet friend?
Since December 2015.

4. How did you get your pet?
My older brother gave him to me when he got the idea from my sister in law.

5. How old is your pet?
He's 11 months old.

6. What's your favourite memory with your pet?
There are so many amazing memories, just seeing him sleep is an awesome memory but my favourites are probably from the early days when he was a small puppy and I would bring him to my bed and we would cuddle all morning.

7. What are some quirky things about your pet's personality?
He's the sweetest dog ever and doesn't bark at anyone or any other dogs but he barks at his toys... lol

8. What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?
It means everything. I've never loved anyone as much as I love him and I would do anything for him.

9. What are some of your favourite past times with your pet?
Basically everything, from sleeping to playing to walking with him.

10. What are nicknames you call your pet?
Kikinho (which is a diminutive of Kiko in Portuguese), fofinho (which means fluffy in Portuguese).

And those are all the questions! Feel free to do this tag as well on your blog or YouTube channel, I'd love to get to know your furry friends.
By the way, my dog has an Instagram so if you'd like to follow him his username is @kiko__the_yorkie

I hope you're having a great day,
Marta Ribeiro xx

All of the pictures are protected by Copyright. Any use without given credit is punished by law.

You Might Also Like

4 coments

  1. Such a cute tag! I'm definitely doing one of these for my little corgi!

    Lena
    http://zoyaandme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiko is soooo cute! I had a half yorkie for 16 years. She was my baby and I miss her so much!

    xo, Heather

    golddippedchaos.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww I'm sure she was very happy to have met someone like you.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!