Colourful Fall | OOTD #13

10:58:00


It seems like the weather here is finally becoming cold. But oddly enough it's not as cold as anyone would expect. Even though it's colder, I still have the chance of wearing summery clothes and get away with a tank top and a light jacket.



On Saturday I went to the movies with my best friend and we watched "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" and it was absolutely phenomenal. I loved it and I really want to watch it again soon. If you're thinking of watching it or you like that kind of movies, I definitely recommend it.


On Sunday, my family and I decided to go to a park where we used to go all the time a few years ago. I didn't remember it being so pretty, to be honest. Some of the trees were still very much green but others were a beautiful shade of brown and most of the leaves were already fallen on the ground. Fall is a really pretty season and I can't wait to wear my fall clothes and to go shopping for coats and booties. But maybe I should enjoy this cold-ish weather before the cold really hits and I beg for summer to come back.


White Jacket: W52
Pink Jacket: Easywear
Top: Zara
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: Manuel Alves
Bag: Parfois
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

I hope you're having a great day,
Marta Ribeiro xx

All of the pictures are protected by Copyright. Any use without given credit is punished by law.

You Might Also Like

2 coments

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!