Makeup Looks of the Week

15:39:00


I love makeup and I love to wear makeup. To me, makeup is art and I look forward to doing my makeup every day when I wake up.
A couple weeks ago I decided that I wanted to share my makeup looks since I'm on a hiatus from my YouTube channel. So I decided that from Monday to Friday I would take pictures of my makeup looks and then share them here. Hopefully you'll find these looks inspirational and please remember that I'm no makeup artist. And I think I've already told you this but my camera doesn't pick up colour very well so even after editing the pictures they might still look a bit dull and my eyeshadow might not seem blended but it was in real life, trust me.

Eu adoro maquilhagem e adoro maquilhar-me. Para mim, maquilhagem é uma arte e todos os dias anseio o momento em que me maquilho a partir do momento em que acordo.
Há umas semanas atrás eu decidi que queria partilhar os meus looks já que estou numa pausa do YouTube. Então decidi que de segunda a sexta iria tirar fotos da minha maquilhagem e partilhá-las aqui. Espero que se inspirem com os meus looks e por favor lembrem-se de que não sou uma maquilhadora profissional. E penso que já vos tinha dito mas a minha câmera não apanha muito bem as cores por isso as fotos, mesmo depois de editadas podem parecer um pouco sem vida e a sombra nos olhos pode parecer que não está esfumada mas na realidade estava, acreditem.


LOOK 1 - First berry lip of the season \\ Concealer - Maybelline Fit Me in 20 \\ Foundations - Essence All About Matt in 05 matt vanilla and Essence Stay All Day in 15 soft creme\\ Powder - Basic Cosmetics Loose Powder \\ Bronzer - Catrice Sun Glow in 030 medium bronze \\ Blush - Essence Silky Touch Blush in 10 Adorable \\ Highlighter - Catrice High Glow in 010 light infusion \\ Brows - Douglas Mirror Palette \\ Eyeshadow - Essence All About Nudes Eyeshadow Palette in 02 nudes \\ Mascara - Essence All Eyes On Me Waterproof \\ Lip liner - Basic Cosmetics \\ Lipstick - Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate in 107



LOOK 2 - Fake eyeliner \\ Concealer - Maybelline Fit Me in 20 \\ Foundations - Essence All About Matt in 05 matt vanilla and Essence Stay All Day in 15 soft creme\\ Powder - Basic Cosmetics Loose Powder \\ Bronzer - Catrice Sun Glow in 030 medium bronze \\ Blush - Catrice Blush Artist Shading Palette in 030 (first coral shade) \\ Highlighter - Catrice High Glow in 010 light infusion \\ Brows and "Eyeliner" - Douglas Mirror Palette \\ Eyeshadow - Essence All About Nudes Eyeshadow Palette in 02 nudes and Sephora duo in golden kaki nº06 \\ Mascara - Essence All Eyes On Me Waterproof \\ Lip liner - Basic Cosmetics \\ Lipstick - Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate in 107



LOOK 3 - Smokey \\ Concealer - Maybelline Fit Me in 20 \\ Foundations - Essence All About Matt in 05 matt vanilla and Essence Stay All Day in 15 soft creme \\ Powder - Basic Cosmetics Loose Powder \\ Bronzer - Catrice Sun Glow in 030 medium bronze \\ Blush - Catrice Blush Artist Shading Palette in 030 (first coral shade) \\ Highlighter - Catrice High Glow in 010 Light Infusion \\ Brows and Eyeshadow - Douglas Mirror Palette \\ Eyeliner - Catrice Eyeliner Pen in 010 Black \\ Mascara - Essence All Eyes On Me Waterproof \\ Lip Gloss - GOSH (came in a set, doesn't have a name)




LOOK 4 - Cut-crease first attempt (didn't turn out very good but it was only my first time, I'll get better at it and the eyeliner is a bit dry so it looks horrible. não ficou muito bem mas foi só a minha primeira tentativa, eu vou melhorar e o eyeliner estava um pouco seco por isso parece horrivel) \\ Concealer - Maybelline Fit Me in 20 \\ Foundations - Essence All About Matt in 05 matt vanilla and Essence Stay All Day in 15 soft creme\\ Powder - Basic Cosmetics Loose Powder \\ Bronzer - Catrice Sun Glow in 030 medium bronze \\ Blush - Catrice Blush Artist Shading Palette in 030 (second matt shade) \\ Highlighter - Catrice High Glow in 010 light infusion \\ Brows - Douglas Mirror Palette \\ Eyeshadow - Essence All About Nudes Eyeshadow Palette in 02 nudes \\ Eyeliner - Catrice Eyeliner Pen in 010 Black \\ False lashes - Catrice Lash Couture Single Lashes \\ Mascara - Essence All Eyes On Me Waterproof \\ Lip liner - Basic Cosmetics


LOOK 5 - Effortless \\ Concealer - Maybelline Fit Me in 20 \\ Foundations - Essence All About Matt in 05 matt vanilla and Essence Stay All Day in 15 soft creme\\ Powder - Basic Cosmetics Loose Powder \\ Bronzer - Catrice Sun Glow in 030 medium bronze \\ Blush - Catrice Blush Artist Shading Palette in 030 (first coral shade) \\ Highlighter - Catrice High Glow in 010 light infusion \\ Brows - Douglas Mirror Palette \\ Eyeshadow - Essence All About Nudes Eyeshadow Palette in 02 nudes \\ Mascara - Essence All Eyes On Me Waterproof \\ Lipstick - Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate in 107

Cruelty-free: Essence, Basic, Catrice, GOSH

I hope you're having a great day,
Marta Ribeiro xx

All of the pictures are protected by Copyright. Any use without given credit is punished by law.

You Might Also Like

10 coments

  1. Great make up looks
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eu confesso que não tenho jeito nenhum para a maquilhagem!

    Isabel Sá
    Brilhos da Moda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha eu também não tenho jeito para muita coisa, é completamente normal!

      Delete
  3. These all looks so good on you! #5 is my favorite :-) X Noor
    www.queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 1st look is so sexy with the berry lips and numb 3 is hot too I love the stronger eye make up. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.. :-) Have a lovely day! Visit me whenever you have time www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk kisses Dominica! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Looove the 4th and 5th looks. I'm having a moment with liner and bold lips :) X

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think that the same thing is happening to me, now that the weather is getting colder :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!