My Fall Morning Routine

15:28:00


A while ago I filmed a "day in my life" video and I uploaded it to my YouTube channel. But that was back in the summer when I went to the beach when I was on vacation. So I decided that maybe I should show you my morning routine in the fall since it's very different from the one in the summer.


9:00 am - Waking up
I usually wake up at around this time on weekdays so that I can get the most out of the day. I don't need an alarm to wake me up because I'm already used to waking up early but most of the time Kiko does the job of the alarm and jumps on the bed and licks my face until I wake up.


It's time to shower
Today wasn't hair washing day but I thought I'd still show you the products I use if I did wash my hair.
I use the Tresemmé Repairing Shampoo, the Grace Cole Relaxing and Nourishing Body Wash, the Barral Repairing Emollient Cream after I get out of the shower, Bonté Cleansing Gel to cleanse my face, The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream and Gliss Total Repair Conditioner when I'm detangling my hair.

Then it's time for breakfast
I usually have oatmeal for breakfast. I use any fruit I like to put on top of it and then I get back to my bed and watch videos on YouTube while eating breakfast.

Walk the dog
Kiko needs to go on walks constantly. Even though he's a small dog and doesn't need much exercise, I need to take him out to do his business. Our walks aren't very long, otherwise, he would get really tired.


Time to start working
After breakfast, I take about an hour to do work related to the blog. Since today was blog post day I started writing this, but if it's not blog post day I either pre-write posts, check my e-mails, do brainstorming sessions, check out other blogs, plan upcoming posts, etc.

Makeup
After about an hour doing that I take a break and do my makeup. I would show you my makeup look but I'm planning a makeup looks of the week post so I don't want to give anything away. That post will probably be up next week.

Relax
Usually, I still have an hour or so left of my morning since I have to wait for my mum to come from work to have lunch so I take this time to relax. I watch YouTube videos, a show or I just spend the entire time on twitter.

And that's my morning routine! Not the most interesting morning routine ever but I really tried to be honest and insert every aspect of my mornings. I hope you enjoyed and tell me in the comments what your mornings are like.

Cruelty-free: Bonté, Grace Cole, The Body Shop (parent company tests on animals).

I hope you're having a great day,
Marta Ribeiro xx

All of the pictures are protected by Copyright except the first one which I got from Pixabay. Any use of the others without given credit is punished by law.

You Might Also Like

0 coments

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!