My Top 5 Bloggers!

16:08:00


I've always been into reading blogs and nowadays reading blog posts is part of my daily routine. Or at least I try to do it as often as I can. Before, I used to check out blog posts on Bloglovin' but for a while now I've been adding blogs to my subscription list on Blogger's main page. That way, all I have to do is log into my account and my favourite blogs' latest posts will appear right on the main page. Every week I try to add more blogs to the list but I make sure I really love the blogs I choose. The best way to find new blogs is by going on Bloglovin' and searching the different categories. Do you have another way of finding new blogs? Tell me down in the comments!

Emily Gemma is a beauty, fashion and travel blogger. I love her style and that's the primary reason why I started following her blog. Besides having great style, she also has amazing hair! Her blog is surely one of the few that I check out when trying to find inspiration for outfits or when I want to go shopping.

Grace Atwood is an extremely positive fashionista. Her style is classic but not dull, at all. Her blog consists mainly of fashion posts but sometimes she also posts about other topics. I always try to keep up with her blog posts because I really love the way she writes them and the topics are always interesting.

Out of all of the blogs in this post, Rebecca's blog is probably the one I look up to the most. Her style is so original and unique and I always find myself wanting to change my wardrobe completely and just buy everything she talks about. Her photos always look amazing and her posts are simply amazing to look at.

Jessica's blog was one of the first blogs I ever started reading. I loved her style and I thought she was beautiful, as soon as I stumbled upon her blog. I was 16 and I think that in that moment I started to love blogging again, after being a few years away from blogging. A few weeks after that I was sure I would start my own blog after I graduated. Jessica's style is gorgeous and every time there's a new blog post I just want to buy everything in it.

Out of all the blogs in this post, Annabelle's is probably the most recent one I've found. I've only been reading her blog for a few weeks but when I found it I was sure it would be one of my favourite blogs. Her style is amazing and the photos she takes are stunning.

And these are all of my current favourite bloggers. If I mentioned your blog in this post and you don't agree with something I said please correct me, thank you :)
I hope that with this post you've found a new blogger to follow and one more blog to add to your list.

I hope you're having a great day, 
Marta Ribeiro xx 

You Might Also Like

6 coments

  1. Aww so cute aint these blogger lucky to have a loyal reader like u. Every time I see my readers mentioning me in their post it melts my heart seriously, makes u feel appreciated. I love your blog, ill be back more often. Thanks for sharing. Have a lovely day!
    Dominica from www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are blogs I had never heard of and am loving hapatime.com. Thanks for sharing!
    www.cozyzen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Glad you found something you liked :)

      Delete
  3. 4 out of 5 of these bloggers are new to me! Thanks for the introduction! I find that sometimes the best way to find new bloggers is to read the comments they leave on other blogs. ...although that can be a rabbit hole too.

    xo, Heather
    http://golddippedchaos.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know I helped you find new blogs! And I do that too sometimes, if I want to find blogs that aren't very big or that are just starting.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!