Neutrals & Pinks | Under 40€

11:13:00



1 - H&M \\ 2 - Modcloth \\ 3 - SheIn \\ 4 - SheIn \\ 5 - SheIn \\ 6 - Asos \\ 7 - SheIn \\ 8 - H&M \\ 9 - SheIn \\ 10 - Asos

Every time I feel a cold day coming I think to myself "Finally, fall is here" and then after a couple of cold days, mother nature hits us with hot days. Yesterday I wore a t-shirt. We're almost in November! I don't really know when I'm gonna be able to wear stuff like the ones in the picture above but it's hopefully soon.

Sempre que sinto um dia frio a vir penso para mim "Finalmente, o outono chegou" e depois de alguns dias mais frescos, a mãe natureza dá-nos dias quentes. Ontem vesti uma t-shirt. Estamos quase em Novembro! Não sei bem quando irei poder usar coisas como as que estão na imagem acima mas espero que seja em breve.

These are just some pieces that I really liked while browsing some online stores but they are gonna be an inspiration when I decide to go shopping.


Estas são apenas algumas peças que gostei bastante enquanto dava uma olhada em algumas lojas online mas vão ser definitivamente uma inspiração quando decidir ir às compras.


I hope you're having a great day,
Marta Ribeiro xx

You Might Also Like

6 coments

  1. Amazing items and very affordable!
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us.. :-) Have a lovely day! Visit me whenever you have time www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk kisses Dominica! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black dress, I have one like that and love it. I would like to purchase the third pink sweater and the last one as well they are so pretty!!!
    www.cozyzen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I saw the sweaters, it was love at first sight. Thank you for reading!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!