Perfect Prom Dresses with Dress Fashion!

12:32:00

Purple Bridesmaid Dresses

My birthday is next Friday and not only that, Christmas parties and dinners are almost here!
I partnered with Dress Fashion that has amazing wedding and prom dresses to bring you some ideas on what to wear and hopefully you'll find something you love just as much as I do! To purchase just click on the picture.


I hope you're having a great day,
Marta Ribeiro xx

You Might Also Like

6 coments

  1. vestidos tãooo lindos! Nem sei de qual gosto mais :)

    beijinho, Sofia

    Passa pelo blog e vê o último post ♥
    http://live-to-sparkle.blogspot.pt/2016/11/ja-desisti-de-um-curso-resposta-as.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I'm obsessed with the dress in the upper right corner! SO stunning, I wish I had a reason and a place to wear that!

    xo, jess

    alljessedup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are never enough oportunities to wear a prom dress... unfortunately haha Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I never had prom =( But these are beautiful, I always imagined I'd wear something like the second option. Cool post!

    - Che

    www.style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never had prom either but there's always a time in our lives that allows us to wear a prom dress. Thank you for reading!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!