New Year's Eve Inspiration

16:18:00

Christmas is officially over and now it's time to think about the new year. It's only fair that 2017 is welcomed by a big party and that's why I thought it'd be nice to give you and myself some inspiration on what to wear.
I'm not sure what I'll be doing on the last night of the year but if I do decide to go out these options would definitely be something I'd wear.

O Natal acabou oficialmente e agora é altura de pensar no novo ano. É justo que 2017 seja recebido com uma grande festa e por isso achei por bem dar-vos a vocês e a mim também alguma inspiração sobre o que usar.
Eu não tenho a certeza o que irei fazer na última noite do ano mas se eu decidir sair estas opções são definitivamente algo que eu usaria.


To shop each one of these items simply click on the picture of the one you want.

I hope you're having a great day,
Marta Ribeiro xx

You Might Also Like

10 coments

  1. This is all so good!

    xx

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much for stopping by Dylana!

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful and sexy collection. Want to have them all especially the silver dress in the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful, isn't it? Thank you so much for stopping by Sam!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's gorgeous, isn't it? Thank you so much for stopping by Katie!

      Delete
  4. Great inspiration, I don't even know what to wear yet :P

    TheNormcoreRebel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time is precious, don't leave it to the last minute otherwise you'll be stressed! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Great Post! Also,Check out the new collection by Adidas Originals this new year!

    Adidas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Amelie!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!