NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick REVIEW + Announcement

15:41:00

I've told you on my post about my trip to Lisbon that I had bought two liquid lipsticks when I went to the NYX Store and one of them was this Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in the shade Soft-Spoken. I tried this lipstick for the first time on the same day that I bought it and I applied it in the middle of the street using my phone as my mirror and I gotta say it was pretty impressive how well it worked out. While I went for a walk around town I couldn't really tell how the product was behaving on my lips but as soon as I got home I noticed how beautiful it looked.

Eu contei-vos no meu post sobre Lisboa que tinha comprado dois batons líquidos quando fui à loja da NYX e um deles foi o Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick na cor Soft-Spoken. Eu experimentei este batom pela primeira vez no mesmo dia em que o comprei e apliquei-o no meio da rua a usar o meu telemóvel como espelho e devo dizer que o resultado final foi muito impressionante. Enquanto fazia uma caminhada pela cidade não consegui ter a certeza de como o batom se estava a portar nos meus lábios mas assim que cheguei a casa vi o quão bonito era.



I've been trying it out over the past few days and I have to say this cream lipstick is the best thing ever. It's incredibly long lasting, it looks matte on the lips, it's not drying, it feels a bit sticky if you press your lips together but while it's on, you don't feel anything, the applicator makes it easy and quick to apply, it's super comfortable, super pigmented, I honestly don't know what else to say besides go buy it if you can!

Eu tenho-o experimentado nos últimos dias e devo dizer que este batom cremoso é a melhor coisa de sempre. Dura imenso tempo nos lábios, tem um efeito matte, não seca os lábios, é um pouco cremoso quando pressionamos os lábios mas normalmente nem sentimos que o estamos a usar, o aplicador faz com que a aplicação seja fácil e rápida, é super confortável, super pigmentado, honestamente não sei que mais hei de dizer para além de vai comprá-lo se puderes!


The packaging is really pretty even though it's not my favourite but that diamond shape on the top adds a super chic detail to it.
I really want to get more of these and try out other colours because this is the most perfect lipstick I've ever tried.  It's amazing, in my opinion, and if you like matte lip products you're gonna love this as well.

A embalagem é bonita apesar de não ser a minha favorita mas o formato de diamante no topo dá-lhe um detalhe super chic.
Eu quero muito comprar mais destes e experimentar outras cores porque este é o batom mais perfeito que eu já experimentei. É fantástico, na minha opinião, e se gostas de batons líquidos matte vais adorar este também.

I hope you're having a great day, 
Marta Ribeiro xx

This brand is cruelty-free and this product is vegan.

All of the pictures are protected by Copyright. Any use without given credit is punished by law.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
This is just a small announcement, I'll most likely delete this in a week or so.
What I wanted to say is that this week there won't be a post on Wednesday and instead, there will be one on Thursday. I decided to do this this week and probably next week to see how that works because currently, my schedule is a bit uneven since I don't do YouTube videos on Fridays anymore. I had already been thinking about something like this and at first I thought about doing posts on Fridays as well but then I thought "Do I really have enough content to post three times a week?" and the answer is no. Maybe one day I will but for now I don't.
My current schedule is basically: really busy on Mondays, kinda busy on Tuesdays, really busy on Wednesdays, and then the rest of the week is kind of free from anything and that schedule is a bit stressful for me so just as a trial period, I'll be now posting on Mondays and Thursdays, instead of Mondays and Wednesdays. Tell me if you like this or not and what you think I should do. Like I said, this is only a trial so if I don't like it or if you don't like it, I won't do it again.

You Might Also Like

18 coments

  1. I'm loving matte lipsticks this season. This color looks beautiful.

    http://clossest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my new favourite, it's gorgeous. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. This sounds great!! I'll have to try it :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do, they're amazing! Thanks for reading Maggie!

      Delete
  3. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Lauren!

      Delete
  5. Matte lipsticks are definitely the way forward, and this shade is beaut.

    The Polway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more. Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Great. Thanks for sharing!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my blog www.rochellefox.com.au and my latest post

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!