Best of 2016: Fashion

18:39:00

2016 is over. It flew by and now it's time to welcome 2017. What better way to end the 2016th chapter than to do a "best of"?
I wasn't sure of how this post would be like. I had two ideas: one of them was showing you a flat lay of my most worn pieces; the second one was to show you the same pieces but from OOTDs that I've done in the past.
Needless to say, I went for the second one. It's much better to see those pieces in an outfit and not only that, to remember all of the great times we had last year. Hopefully, in 2017 I'll have outfits as great as these or even better. I'm gonna work on it.

2016 já acabou. Passou a voar e agora é altura de dar as boas vindas a 2017. E há melhor maneira de encerrar 2016 do que fazer um "best of"?
Não tinha a certeza de como queria que este post fosse. Eu tinha duas ideias: uma delas era mostrar-vos um flat lay das minhas peças mais usadas; a segunda era mostrar-vos as mesmas peças mas de OOTDs que fiz no passado.
Não é preciso dizer que escolhi a segunda opção. É muito melhor ver essas peças num conjunto e para além disso, ver os momentos fantásticos que tivemos este ano. Espero que em 2017 eu tenha conjuntos tão giros quanto estes ou até melhores. Vou trabalhar nisso.


This white jacket and those black boots were used a lot during the Spring and Fall.

O casaco branco e as botas pretas foram muito usados durante a Primavera e o Outono.


Those jeans and sandals were also really worn during Summer.

Aqueles jeans e as sandálias foram também muito usados no Verão.


That bag was literally the only bag I used all year. Every outfit of the day had that black bag and even though I got a new bag and I'll be wearing it a lot this year, I'm still gonna wear this one.

Aquela mala foi literalmente a única mala que usei o ano todo. Todos os outfits of the day tinham aquela mala e mesmo tendo outra mala que irei usar muito este ano, vou continuar a usar esta.


There are three items in this picture that I couldn't stop wearing in the colder months: the blanket scarf, the trenchcoat and the fringe boots.

Existem três items nesta foto que eu não parei de usar nos meses mais frios: o cachecol, o casaco trench e as botas com franjas.

I hope you're having a great day,
Marta Ribeiro xx

All of the pictures are protected by Copyright. Any use without given credit is punished by law.

You Might Also Like

2 coments

  1. All of your looks are so cute! Cheers to the new year!

    Katie | WillowAndWhiteBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kaitlin! Have a nice year!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!