It's Spring Already! | OOTD #21

12:11:00

"Spring starts with rain and low temperatures". I woke up to that headline. Am I happy? No. Was I happy when I took these pictures? Yes, because I took them yesterday and it was a beautiful day. What happened between yesterday and today? Today, the weather is super foggy and cold and there's a chance of rain. I didn't think Spring would start like this... :(
But let's be positive and hope that the weather gets better because Spring is my favourite season and I want to make the most out of it.
Today's outfit of the day was a bit of a struggle. I was very unsure of what to wear because on Saturday I did a massive declutter on my wardrobe so there's a lot I don't have anymore and it was tough trying to think of an outfit. I kept thinking of pieces that I didn't have anymore and I honestly don't know why because I hadn't worn them in a long time and I didn't love them anymore so why would I wanna wear them now? I guess it's true that we only want things the most when we lose them.
But in the end, everything worked out. I like this outfit, I'm glad I decluttered my wardrobe and the pictures turned out nice. I noticed I'm getting more and more comfortable with taking pictures outside with lots of people around. I just focus on what I'm doing and forget about the stares. If you're a new blogger and find taking pictures difficult, don't worry, it'll get better and soon enough you'll be super confident!







OUTFIT \\ Sweater - Stradivarius (Similar here and here on sale!) \\ Shorts - Zara (Similar here and here) \\ Tights - Primark \\ Coat - Zara (Similar here and here) \\ Shoes - Manuel Alves (Similar here and here) \\ Sunglasses - Ray Ban \\ Bag - Paco Martinez (Similar here on sale! and here)

I hope you're having a great day, 
Marta Ribeiro xx 

All of the pictures are protected by Copyright. Any use without given credit is punished by law.

You Might Also Like

12 coments

  1. Such a cute look!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sweater! And oh my gosh your pup is so CUTE!!!!!

    xo, jess

    alljessedup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look dear Marta! Spring is coming soon. I don't experience spring here though hehehehe but we have a summer season. That one I'm excited about! You have a cute dog!

    ♥ Chai Chen ♥ @chenmeicai
    ☆*。˚˚https://chenmeicai.blogspot.com˚˚。*☆

    ⓛ ⓞ ⓥ ⓔ ✰Recent Posts✰
    ✨ [BEAUTY] Sleek Makeup Matte Me Lippies Review: My Cosplay & Non-Cosplay Looks!
    ✨ [COSPLAY] Who Will Be The Next Darna?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spring is my favourite! So sad you don't get to experience it...

      Delete
  4. Love this casual look and ur sweater. And I cant believe its spring already neither! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Dominica from London, www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindas fotos :)

    http://trapeziovermelho.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!