Spring Inspiration

11:51:00

Spring is almost here! The weather has been quite nice here in Portugal. One day it's really hot, the next day is kinda cold, then the next day is hot again and then after that it's cold again... We've been getting glimpses of Spring which I love so I don't mind the cold days.

Today I bring you something I've never done before. When I was in fashion school, before any project, before starting to design any clothes, we would have to do a lot of research. After doing the research and knowing what we wanted to do, we would have to do a moodboard and an inspiration board. I used to love making those because it was cool to see something so aesthetically pleasing and it was also the least stressful part of the entire collection so it was obviously something we all loved.

Spring is my favourite season (no shit, Sherlock) so I thought I'd do a moodboard and an inspiration board for this season. I will try to get inspired by this as much as I can when thinking of outfits and hopefully I'll be able to work with what I have to make this come true.

This is the moodboard:


This is my inspiration board:


I got all the pictures for the moodboard from WeHeartIt and the pictures for the inspiration board from my album Inspiration on Pinterest, follow me on there for more of pictures of this sort.

I hope you're having a great day, 
Marta Ribeiro xx

You Might Also Like

2 coments

  1. This is beautiful - loving all the colours, so pretty and perfect for Spring!! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!