Spring Weddings

11:06:00

We all know Summer weddings are a thing but Spring weddings are a trend that's growing and I love it. I'd love to have a Spring wedding, with colourful flowers everywhere and the nice weather that isn't too hot. Spring weddings seem perfect to me. Growing up I always wanted a beach wedding (you know how much I love the beach) and still today I want a beach wedding. Can you imagine all the beautiful beach wedding dresses I could wear, the sound of the ocean in the background, the beautiful landscape, it seems perfect to me. Is a beach wedding in Spring a thing or am I the only one with big dreams? haha
By this time last year, my brother and sister in law were getting ready to take the next step and me, crazy for formal fashion as I am, was already thinking of what I was gonna wear. To me, something like this would take months to prepare. I'd check my favourite stores every week and see what the trends in formal fashion were, what kind of colours I would want to wear and basically plan out everything so that shopping for a dress would be easier by the time I decided to buy one.
Lucky for you, if you have a wedding coming up soon (or not really that soon but are already thinking of what to wear) Millybridal UK have the perfect dresses for you (and they also have plus size wedding dresses because every bride must feel beautiful on her wedding day).


Midi dresses are perfect for a wedding in the early Spring when the weather isn't very warm yet. Long dresses are also amazing but go for flowy fits so that you don't get too hot or uncomfortable. Two piece dresses are amazing if you're planning on giving your dress a second chance and wear it on an everyday basis by pairing the different pieces with other clothes and make them more wearable.
In terms of colours, pastels are gorgeous because you don't get too hot but you're still colourful and long gone is the time when it was a crime to wear white to a wedding, rock that white dress all you want but talk to the bride first because you wouldn't want an angry bride on her special day.

I hope you're having a great day,
Marta Ribeiro xx

This post was sponsored by Millybridal. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

10 coments

  1. These are the prettiest dresses! And yes - perfect for a spring wedding!

    Katie | Willow and White

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Kaitlin!

      Delete
  2. Love the dress on the left in the middle row!

    Caitlin, Beauty & Colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really pretty, isn't it? Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I have always thought that Spring weddings has some kind of chicness into it. You can getaway with everything! You can wear something pastel, or something bright, and it's totally okay! Love these dresses by the way!

    Natalie
    http://passportout.asia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! Spring wedding fashion can de so much fun. Thank you so much for stopping by Natalie!

      Delete
  4. I love the midi dresses and the colors you showed here are my faves! Mint green and the baby pink stuff! I want it! Right on point, Marta! :)

    ♥ Chai Chen ♥ @chenmeicai
    ☆*。˚˚https://chenmeicai.blogspot.com˚˚。*☆

    ⓛ ⓞ ⓥ ⓔ ✰Recent Posts✰
    ✨ [BEAUTY] Sleek Makeup Matte Me Lippies Review: My Cosplay & Non-Cosplay Looks!
    ✨ [COSPLAY] Who Will Be The Next Darna?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!