Breakfast Chats #5 | Why I've Been Missing Posts

11:34:00


I've been busy. That's true. I haven't been feeling well healthwise. That's true. But the main reason why I haven't been posting as much (I've missed two Thursdays in a row already) is because I haven't been happy with my content. I start writing a post, I take the pictures for that post, I edit the pictures for that post and when it's time to click "Publish" I don't feel happy with what I've done so I end up not posting it. I have a bunch of posts in my drafts that are pretty much done but just aren't perfect. I know perfection is impossible to achieve but I want to be at least happy with what I post and I haven't been very happy with what I write. I even thought of starting to do only one post a week but I really don't want to do that because I started with two posts and a video a week and now it's just two posts, I don't want to do less and less as I go, I don't want to disappoint you.
I'm sorry that I haven't been posting. I'm sure it's just a phase and that it will go away soon but until then please be patient and bare with me. I won't stop posting, I'll continue to post at least once a week but if I miss a post once in a while, please don't judge me.
I love blogging and I won't stop anytime soon, this was just an explanation to why I've missed a couple posts. I know that the solution to all of this is to just work harder and redo the things I'm not happy with so don't worry, all of those posts in my drafts will be posted, it'll just take a while for me to redo them.
Thanks for sticking up with me!
And because this post wasn't much, I might post another one today.

I hope you're having a great day, 
Marta Ribeiro xx

You Might Also Like

4 coments

  1. That's ok Marta :) Even for me, I took quite a long break before getting back to my blogging. The passion is always there, you can go back to do the things you love. :) But surely, life is a priority :)

    ♥ Chai Chen ♥ @chenmeicai
    ☆*。˚˚https://chenmeicai.blogspot.com˚˚。*☆

    ⓛ ⓞ ⓥ ⓔ ✰Recent Posts✰
    ✨ [TECH] Why Oppo F1s is the Best Camera Phone to Capture Summer #OOTD Photos
    ✨ [BEAUTY] Sleek Makeup Matte Me Lippies Review: My Cosplay & Non-Cosplay Looks!
    ✨ [COSPLAY] Who Will Be The Next Darna? #Darna2017

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for understanding, it means a lot.

      Delete
  2. I'm just now reinvigorating my blog and decided to switch gears a little and post what I want to post, when I want to post instead of having to keep to some strict schedule and forcing posts! Take a break, a walk around town, whatever you need to do to juice back up!

    C's Collection | http://chelseascollection.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for understanding Chelsea! That idea of not having a schedule is good but I don't think it would work for me because I kinda like the pressure and making it hard on myself to push myself (I'm crazy, I know haha) but thank you for your thoughts, it means a lot.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!