My Favourite Cruelty-free Lip Combos

11:50:00

Lip products are by far my favourite makeup item. Every time I do my makeup I look forward to putting on a lipstick. It's my favourite step and I love to wear all kinds of colours on my lips. I think it's fun and changes the entire look.
Down below you'll be able to see my favourite combination of products to achieve certain lip looks and it ranges from nude to bright to dark so there's something there for everyone.


NYX Liquid Lingerie in Lace Detail + Gosh Lip Gloss (don't know the colour)
I love to wear this NYX liquid lipstick by itself the most but I do love to wear it with a gloss as well. I love glossy nude lips and because this shade is so light, it's the perfect nude for my skin tone. Gosh lip glosses are amazing and I don't know the name of this one because it came in a set but I'm sure it's easy to find this pale pink shade in their collection.


Basic Cosmetics Lip Liner in Nº1 + NYX Liquid Suede in Soft-Spoken
This is by far my favourite combo at the moment. It's the perfect dark nude and even though the pencil looks the same colour as the lipstick, it's actually a little bit lighter which makes the NYX lipstick a bit toned down and perfect for the colder months. (If my lips look bigger than usual it's because I might've outlined them a bit. It's tough controlling the edges with that applicator but I kinda like it so I don't mind)


Essence Lip Liner in Wish Me a Rose + Essence Longlasting Lipstick in Coral Calling
I think I talked about both of these products before and how I didn't like them, at all. They're not good products, that's true, but together they do look amazing and inexplicably work. Together they make the most gorgeous coral shade that I love to wear in the hotter months.


Kiko Smart Lipstick in True Red + Primark Lip Gloss (don't know the colour)
This lipstick is one of the first lipsticks I ever bought (don't worry, it wasn't that long ago so it's still good). It's a gorgeous red that in some lights looks like it has a blue undertone and in some others it looks like it has an orange undertone, making it perfect for any skin colour or season. Unfortunately, this line has been discontinued but it was replaced by a similar one and this red colour is still in it. This lip gloss has a smell I hate but I can look past that because it's super pigmented and the colour is gorgeous, perfect to put on top of this Kiko lipstick. Who would've thought that Primark made such amazing lip glosses?


Basic Cosmetics Lip Liner in Nº4 + Makeup Factory Lipstick in Brown Carmine
This dark combo is something I wear all the time in the fall and winter. Sometimes I'll wear this lipstick by itself but those occasions are very rare. I love to wear both of these because together they last longer and make the colour a lot more pigmented and dark.

All of the brands mentioned in this post are cruelty-free.

I hope you're having a great day, 
Marta Ribeiro xx 

All of the pictures are protected by Copyright. Any use without given credit is punished by law.

You Might Also Like

12 coments

  1. Heard a lot about the Nyx lingerie lip products!

    insta | bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing! A bit hard to work with at first but great once you get the hang of it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I would have to agree that the lips are the best part of doing your makeup. I love NYX products. They have so many cute nude color options, which I love because I tend to wear a more "natural" makeup look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NYX is amazing! I've never liked nudes but over the past few months I've been getting into them a lot. Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. The Soft Spoken shade is my best pick! You look lovely my dear!

    ♥ Chai Chen ♥ @chenmeicai
    ☆*。˚˚http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com˚˚。*☆

    ⓛ ⓞ ⓥ ⓔ ✰Recent Posts✰
    ✨ [LIFESTYLE] Can You Ditch Shampoo? #TakeAShowerWithUs with Hairstory New Wash
    ✨ [TECH] Why Oppo F1s is the Best Camera Phone to Capture Summer #OOTD Photos
    ✨ [BEAUTY] Sleek Makeup Matte Me Lippies Review: My Cosplay & Non-Cosplay Looks!
    ✨ [COSPLAY] Who Will Be The Next Darna? #Darna2017

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love NYX products. Such cute lipstick shades! :)

    http://www.lifeofardor.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, NYX is amazing, such great quality at such a low price. Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. ooh i love the second colour, but they all look luscious!

    xo, Carla
    www.carlaviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Carla!

      Delete
  6. Love all these combos. I love the NYX Lingerie one.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favourites of the last few months. Thank you so much for stopping by Gemma!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!