40 Beauty Questions Tag

18:14:00



I haven't done a tag post in a while so I thought I'd do one today since I have quite a busy day and these posts are quick to make yet just as fun as any other. Hopefully, you'll enjoy and don't forget to leave in the comments below answers to some of the questions because I'd love to know more about my readers as well.
Enjoy!


SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice, one in the morning and another one at night.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combination.

-What is your current facial wash?
The Cien facial cleanser.

-Do you exfoliate?
No, not currently.

-What brand do you use?
Of exfoliator? I don't use it.

-What moisturiser do you use?
For the day, the Body Shop seaweed mattifying day cream and at night, the Oriflame Wild Rose moisturiser.

-Do you have freckles?
No.

-Do you use eye cream?
Yes, at night.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes, I do have acne prone skin.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No idea what that is haha

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
I use a mix of the Essence Camouflage Foundation and the Essence Stay All Day Foundation.

-How about concealer?
At the moment, I'm in a minimalist vibe so I don't use concealer.

-Do you know your undertone colour?
Yes, it's yellow.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Beautiful but uncomfortable after a while.

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
I don't use mascara so it doesn't really matter if I know it or not haha

-What brand of mascara do you use?
I don't use any.

-Sephora or MAC?
Sephora because they have cruelty-free brands.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No, I don't use MAC.

-What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
Brushes and sometimes a sponge.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes. And it's life changing.

-For the face?
Yes, the Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser.

-What is your favourite eyeshadow (colour or shade)?
I like pink/purple toned shadows.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I use pencil sometimes and liquid eyeliner some others.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Every time I use it on my top lashline.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Great except they're a bit hard to not get it everywhere.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Yes, it's amazing.

-What is your favourite lipstick?
NYX Liquid Suede in any shade tbh

-How about lipgloss?
Not a big fan of lip gloss.

-What is your favourite blush to use?
The Essence Silky Touch Blush in Adorable. Essence makes amazing blushes.

-Do you buy your makeup on eBay?
No.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
I love it.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
I don't even know if we have any in my country.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes but they're too expensive.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not at all.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Anything involving mascara: putting too much on, ending up looking like you have 3 lashes, eyelashes full of clumps, etc.

-Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I love neutral eyes and colourful lips but in the Spring I love to wear colourful eyes.

-Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Zendaya Coleman

-If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use?
Lipstick.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, I do it all the time.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Of course. I feel more confident with makeup on but I'm still confident without it.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Anything Too Faced.

-What do you think of Makeup? 
It's an amazing art that makes people feel more confident and that it's so fun to do, people shouldn't judge it so much.


I hope you're having a great day, 
Marta Ribeiro xx 

Original picture from Pixabay.com, edited by me.

You Might Also Like

2 coments

  1. Love seeing what other people use for beauty/skincare! I am a big fan of drugstore products too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Laura!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!